Completed B.A.M.S from Nagpur University in the year 2001.
Completed M.D. (Ayurved) from Pune University in 2006.
Worked as Registrar in Ayurved & General Hospital, Pune.
He was Assist. Vaidya Ayurved department at Dinanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandwane, Pune.
Simultaneously while doing M.D. He got an opportunity to learn basic principles and concept of Ayurved from renowned mentor Rajvaidya Sameer Jamadagni sir, Pune.
He received special Training of Applied Panchakarma & Infertility treatment from Rashtriya Ayurved Guru Dr. Ramdas Avhad sir, Kopargaon (Shirdi). Sir has been His inspiring and motivational factor in setting up clinic in Akola.
He was Guest Speaker topic Panchakarma Therapy in Ayurved in Yeshwant Medico Meet 2010.
Resource Person topic Shirodhara in ROTP 2011, July 20.
Guest Speaker topic Ayurved for All in MCIM CME 2012, June 24.
Demonstrated Panchakarma in National workshop 2012, Oct 07.
Guest Speaker topic Ritucharya at Collector Office Akola 2013, April 08.
Guest Speaker topic Infertility and Ayurved in NIMA CME 2013, June 30.
Guest Speaker topic Ayurved for Senior citizens at Jeshtha Nagriksangha Annual Meet 2013.
Guest Speaker topic Prevention of Skin diseases at Moharidevi Khandelwal Pharmacy College 2014, March 05.
Guest Speaker topic Ayurvedic management of Skin diseases at V.V. Saraf Management College 2014, March 08.
Guest Speaker topic Liver care at N.M. Industries MIDC Akola, 2014, Aug 05.
Guest Speaker topic Garbhasanskar at Matruseva Sangh Akola, 2015, April 25.
Guest Speaker topic AIDS and Ayurved at Bhikamchand Khandelwal Vidyalaya Akola, 2016, Dec 01.
Co-chairperson in Santnagari Ayurved Mahotsav, Shegaon, 2016, June 14.
Guest Speaker topic Ayurved for Healthy Life at Rotary Club of Akola, 2018, Feb 12.
Co-chairperson in Ferticon 2018 National seminar on Infertility & Gynaecology Maharashtra Ayurved Sammelan, Pune, 2018, June 17.
Founder President – Akola Ayurved Practitioners Association.
Hon. Treasurer – Integrated Medical Association of Ayurved Graduates.
Hon. Member – All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi.
Life Member – Prabha Ayurved Foundation.
Life Member – National Integrated Medical Association.
Member Editorial board – Ayurved Darpan- an International Journal of Indian Medicine.
Organising Member of International & National Conferences.
Actively Participation in National & International Seminars and Workshops.
Articles on Health and awareness published in leading Newspapers and Magazines.
Research Activity/ Publications/ Resource Person/ Guest Speaker
• Research Article on Panchakarma is published in International Ayurvedic Medical Journal (ISSN: 23205091) May 2017, 5, 5.
• Research Article on Leech Therapy is published in Vidyasearch International Journal in Ayurveda, Education & Law (ISSN: 2278-7348) 1st August 2017, vol. VIth issue 1st.
• Research Article on Ayurved Sharir is published in Vidyasearch International Journal in Ayurveda, Education & Law (ISSN: 2278-7348) 1st November 2017, vol. VIth issue 2nd.
• Research Article on concept of sara pariksha is published in Ayurved Darpan Journal of Indian Medicine (ISSN: 2455-9989) Oct- Dec 2017; vol. 2 issue 4.
• Presented research paper on Sports medicine and Panchakarma in World Ayurved Congress 2006.
• Presented research paper on Thyroid in National Conference NIMACON 2009.